1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray two 9 in round cake pans with cooking spray
3. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Using an electric mixer or wooden spoon, cream together in a bowl the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Add the Elderflower Syrup and lemon curd, then eggs, lemon juice and zest, mix together well.
6. Add the dry ingredients and combine until smooth and creamy.
7. Divide the cake batter between the two cake pans. Spread evenly and bake for 25-35 minutes, until firm to the touch.
8. Allow cakes to cool thoroughly before removing them from pans.